Nintendotopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendotopia

A forum for people who love video games, and many other things as well.

HomeHome  Nintendotopia DNintendotopia D  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DSi Released Everywhere!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nintend06
nintend06

DSi Released Everywhere! Empty
PostSubject: DSi Released Everywhere!   DSi Released Everywhere! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:21 pm

The Nintendo DSi has been released in North America—the last region to get it—for USD$169.

While the only DSi-exclusive games available in North America are AQUIA, Birds and Beans, Master of Illusion Express: Funny Face, Brain Age Express: Math and WarioWare: Snapped, there may not be much reason to buy one just yet. If you don't have a DS, but would like to get one, it may be worth USD$50 more than the DS Lite costs. If you already have a DS Phat or Lite, you'll probably want to wait for some bigger exclusive titles.

What do you think of the DSi? Will you be getting one?
Back to top Go down
Green-Link
Admin
Green-Link

DSi Released Everywhere! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSi Released Everywhere!   DSi Released Everywhere! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:15 pm

I already got mine XD.

It's good if you want an improved DS with better internet, I mainly got mine because the other was broken.

I'll make a first impressions thread soon about it.
Back to top Go down
https://greenlink.forumotion.com

DSi Released Everywhere!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendotopia :: News-
Jump to: