Nintendotopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendotopia

A forum for people who love video games, and many other things as well.

HomeHome  Nintendotopia DNintendotopia D  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Water Medallion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link763
Admin
Link763

The Water Medallion Empty
PostSubject: The Water Medallion   The Water Medallion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:04 pm

(OOC) This is my characters story first part. If you have an approved charcter feel free to jump in.

(IC)"Heh I seem kindof weak right now." Thought Star. " need to get the water medallion to strengthen my water abilities then begin training with water. The water medallion is in Zora's River. I have to go under it to fin the medalion. Maybe I can get Malon to help by lending me a horse?
Back to top Go down
Link763
Admin
Link763

PostSubject: Re: The Water Medallion   The Water Medallion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:59 am

At Lon Lon Ranch Malon gives Link a horse and he heads toward Zora's River. He gets off the horse and says. "Someones following me."
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
zeldamaster17

PostSubject: Re: The Water Medallion   The Water Medallion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:40 am

Varod wonders around and finds the zora's river where a man is digging in the water. "What are you doing here?" Varod asked the man, walking up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkssanctuary.forumotion.net
Link763
Admin
Link763

PostSubject: Re: The Water Medallion   The Water Medallion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:55 am

"I must find a medallion to help strengthen me it's in a temple under this river." Star replied.
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
zeldamaster17

PostSubject: Re: The Water Medallion   The Water Medallion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:09 am

"Let's go then!" Varod put his sheild down and kicked off, floating in the middle of the river."Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Link763
Admin
Link763

PostSubject: Re: The Water Medallion   The Water Medallion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:22 am

"Wait where?" "Well I have nothing better to lose," Star thought.
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
zeldamaster17

PostSubject: Re: The Water Medallion   The Water Medallion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:29 am

"To the temle, of course!" Varod said.
Back to top Go down
Link763
Admin
Link763

PostSubject: Re: The Water Medallion   The Water Medallion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 pm

"Let's go then." Walking into the temple they are placed with the danger of crossing a bottemless pit to reach the temple boss. "Well!" Star said. " How are we going to get pat this?"
Back to top Go down
zeldamaster17
zeldamaster17

PostSubject: Re: The Water Medallion   The Water Medallion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Varod thought for a moment and then said, "like this." He cut some extra rope with his sword and tied it to an arrow. He shot it to far wall across the pit. He did this four times with 2 on 1 side, and 2 on the other. He crossed to the other side and gestured to the other man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Medallion   The Water Medallion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Water Medallion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendotopia :: RPG-
Jump to: