Nintendotopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendotopia

A forum for people who love video games, and many other things as well.

HomeHome  Nintendotopia DNintendotopia D  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer! Empty
PostSubject: Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer!   Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:57 am

So apply here! And post something to show why. I'll do so later.And remember post an example!

Last edited by 13 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green-Link
Admin
Green-Link

PostSubject: Re: Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer!   Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:05 am

Alright 13, why do you want to be a staff writer? You have to apply too you know. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://greenlink.forumotion.com
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer!   Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:10 am

I said I would do so later. Anyways, I could be it because I can staff and I can sorta write.
Back to top Go down
Link763
Admin
Link763

PostSubject: Re: Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer!   Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:49 pm

I want to be a Site Staff Writer because I am good at writing and I can proofread everything.
Back to top Go down
King Sparty
King Sparty

PostSubject: Re: Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer!   Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:26 pm

I'd like to be on the Site Staff, I like to write a lot, and I have good grammar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer!   Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply Here to be a Site Staff Writer!
Page 1 of 1