Nintendotopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendotopia

A forum for people who love video games, and many other things as well.

HomeHome  Nintendotopia DNintendotopia D  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spirit Tracks Info Central

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green-Link
Admin
Green-Link

Spirit Tracks Info Central Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Tracks Info Central   Spirit Tracks Info Central Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:42 am

Ok, here is all of the videos, screenshots, and info of Spirit Tracks that I could find. The discussion for this game is in the Video Game section, not here. Let me know if I should add anything via PM Very Happy.

Spirit Tracks Info Central 5340554-nintend06-albums-miscellaneous-picture11403-legend-of-zelda-spirit-tracks

Title: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (subject for change)

System: Nintendo DS (DSi compatible)

Release Date: Unknown

Description (Hypothesis): A direct sequel to PH, Link appears as a train conductor, and must defeat enemies in the new Hyrule. Wind Waker Zelda exists in the game, which could either be Tetra, or someone else.

Trailer:

Screenshots:

Spirit Tracks Info Central Zelda8-450x299

Spirit Tracks Info Central Zelda5-450x299

Spirit Tracks Info Central The-legend-of-zelda-spirit-tracks-20090325104523627-450x299
Back to top Go down
https://greenlink.forumotion.com
nintend06
nintend06

Spirit Tracks Info Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Tracks Info Central   Spirit Tracks Info Central Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:06 am

I felt this belongs in Nintendo more than News, so I moved it. When we hear something new, that might be more appropriate for the News section.
Back to top Go down

Spirit Tracks Info Central
Page 1 of 1